At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
You are not an exception!
For our client, a leader in the trade of machines, tools and consumables used in the machine-building, carpentry, metallurgy and construction-repair industries, we are looking for a Junior Sales Analyst to join their internal department.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supports the activities of the sales department with analysis and forecasts for the company's customers;
- Participates in building strategic models for business development;
- Daily communications with other departments and managers;
- Carries out research and inquiries about the needs of the department;
- Initiates and conducts company and trade presentations to clients;
- Organizes and participates in meetings with clients and subcontractors in order to study their level of satisfaction and maintain good partnerships.
The company offers:
- Professional training - initial in-house training and continuing / upgrading training;
- Rapid professional development to the level of "Expert", in accordance with the capabilities and achievements of the department;
- Opportunity for development in each unit of the company;
- Friendly and motivating work environment;
- Working standards and procedures in an international company;
- Corporate culture that encourages innovation and development.
- Bachelors in business, economical or administrative orientation;
- Fluent English - written and spoken;
- Strong interest and affinity for commercial business;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Ability to actively listen;
- Ambition to build a career in a business environment.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017