At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client - a Czech IT solution provider and integrator, we are looking for an experienced professional to join our client growing team as a Business Development Manager.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to help us define our client`s business strategy, identify key market opportunities and grow the business across several market domains and regions.
You will take a leading role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business contacts, while creating and nurturing business opportunities and partnerships, representing the company with a comprehensive understanding of our varried portfolio.
You will work closely with the technical team to adapt the services to customer needs, while understanding new cutting-edge services based on multiple technologies.
Your future responsibilities:
- Identifying trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Generating leads and building and nurturing client relationships
- Achieving company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance
- Assisting in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegating tasks that achieve strategic goals
- Motivating the team, tracking performances, and reporting metrics
- Monitoring and evaluating industry trends and customer drivers and meeting regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
- Managing proposal response processes, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
- Generating new leads, identifying, and contacting decision-makers, screening potential business opportunities, selecting deals inline with strategies, as well as leading and facilitating pitch logistics
- Creating and executing a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global reach
- Developing and implementing overreaching outbound sales and business development strategies, sales processes, structures, and best-practices across the company departments
- Supporting deal structures and pricing with business value analysis; negotiating prices for proactive bids and proposals
- Maintaining and sharing professional knowledge through networking, events, and presentations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certification
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Working with services such as - WAF, NGFW, UTM, Anti-DDoS Services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Languages: English level - Advanced
- Working experience with sales techniques
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources
- Proven track record of successful sales cycles from planning to closing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
What is our client offering:
- You will be part of an international team
- An exciting job with great opportunities for success
- Great potential for personal and professional growth
- Opportunity for continuous training and career growth
- Attractive salary and high performance-based rewards
- Generous social benefits package
- Flexible working environment and working hours
- Option for remote work from home
- An extra day off for your birthday
Whats is consided as an advantage:
- 4 years’ experience in sales in the IT infrastructure domain, with preference for specific sales experience in cloud-based infrastructure, focusing on MSSP services
- Working experience with Citrix ADC or similar platforms
- Experience with technology related sales – networking products, cloud, security related services etc.
- Ability to deliver presentations
- High level of energy, self-motivated and a passion for success
- Comfortable with some ambiguity due to the nature of a new business
- Good verbal communications skills, ability to clearly convey concepts and technical solutions to C-Level/Senior executives
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality is guaranteed!