At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
You are no exception!
Our client is an international company that is developing a brand new sports betting platform.
For their marketing team we are looking for a SEO king or queen that knows the Google algorithm like the back of your hand & would love to rank some websites daily. You will be responsible about the development and implementation of the overall SEO strategy about various websites, including some newly created ones. Your main goal will be the company’s high ranking in the search engines and the improvement of the quality and quantity of the websites traffic. You will work closely with the SEO specialist to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented.
- Develop and implement optimization strategies that increase the company’s rankings in the search engine machines;
- Lead overall SEO strategies for the company’s clients;
- Maximizing the traffic to the websites;
- Perform keyword research based on the clients’ business objectives;
- Create on-site and off-site SEO strategies for clients in various industries;
- Be able to conduct SEO audits and fix technical website issues;
- Monitor websites performance and take the needed steps to improve the traffic;
- Collaborate with content creators, copywriters and other people from the marketing department;
- Be always up-to-date with the latest SEO changes and practices;
- Spread SEO understanding and good practices across the marketing team.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary;
- 13th salary;
- 2 times a year revision of the remuneration;
- Flexible working hours;
- Home office;
- 25 days paid annual leave;
- Additional health package + dental package;
- Free card for public transport;
- Fully paid Sport card;
- Organizing themed dinners;
- Teambuildings and other team activities.
- Free snack, soft drinks, coffee and fruit available always;
- Free shuttles from Business Park Sofia metro station to our office;
- State-of-the-art modern office and company parking space;
- Positive working environment including a relax zone equipped with PS4, foosball, books and lazy chairs.
- 3- 6 years of SEO experience;
- Vast knowledge in HTML, AJAX CSS, WordPress, Flash, Java-script;
- Experience in using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Serpstat and other SEO tools;
- High-level strategic and logical thinking;
- Fluency in English;
- Good project management skills;
- Understanding the value of SEO and SEO copywriting.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017.