Publix Ltd is a young and fast-growing company that provides wide range of shared and outsourcing services to its clients. With more than 150 motivated and passionate employees, we succeeded to build a solid professional ground and we are quickly expanding our operations. We believe our employees are our most valuable asset. With us you can find great career opportunities and variety of trainings. Publix Ltd also offers friendly working atmosphere, in-house sport tournaments, different activities, and knowledge-sharing initiatives.
In order to strengthen its team, we are looking to recruit self-driven, motivated, energetic and passionate individual who would be hands on and closely involved in the daily operation for the position:
Senior Marketing Expert
- Plan and coordinate marketing acquisition and retention plans;
- Develop annual/quarterly/monthly marketing acquisition and retention campaign calendar and measure performance of campaigns;
- Perform marketing campaigns from start to end – brainstorming, execution, analysis;
- Work closely with content management specialists and coordinate the creation of content;
- Deliver innovative communication campaigns, prepare communication materials related to them.
- 3-5 years marketing acquisition and/or retention experience;
- Proficiency in SEO/SEM practices, marketing database, email, social media and mobile advertising;
- Strategic thinker, creative, and pro-active;
- Knowledge in the field of sports would be great advantage;
- Excellent level of spoken and written English language.
- Excellent remuneration package and social benefits;
- Dynamic and multi-cultural working environment;
- Top location in central Sofia, very pleasant working conditions;
- Career development within the organization.
Please send your application in English.
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality. Please note that inclusion of photo in the CVs in not a condition for their reviewing thereto.
The provision of personal data hereby is voluntary, their processing, use in the selection and storage process will be in full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act. Publix Ltd, as a Data Processor, ensures complete protection of the personal data you provide as well as compliance with Regulation (EC) 2016/679 (the General Data Protection Regulation). Publix Ltd. takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. Publix Ltd. will not deliver your personal data to third party beside when it is required by statutory provision of law.
If you want to exercise any of your rights or have any questions or concerns, please email us.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.