We are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our campaigns across all channels with a strong focus on digital.
Our new colleague should have a strong understanding of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
· Responsible for general marketing strategies and implementation of plans for existing products;
· Management of the marketing department and the relations with external marketing and PR vendors;
· Development, implementation, and management of conceptual projects and advertising campaigns.
· Ensure that events and campaigns are successful, cost-effective, within budget and time constraints;
· Engagement in creating diverse content including (blog features, videos, print collateral, etc.) to share across multiple internal and external channels (digital, print, etc.);
· Plan and execution of internal and external events (business, technical)
· Participate in the preparation of product, commercial and internal company presentations;
· Monitor marketing budgets;
· Ability to work independently.
· University degree in Marketing, Communications or related field;
· 2+ years of experience in a similar position;
· Experience in Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager is considered as an advantage;
· Experience in working with internal stakeholders and external agencies to establish efficient and scalable processes;
· Ability to manage multiple projects with flexibility to manage ad-hoc issues
· Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability;
· Experience in the Agri domain will be considered as an advantage.
· Excellent computer skills;
· Fluency in written and spoken English
• Competitive starting remuneration;
• Social benefits & health insurance;
• Opportunity for professional career development;
• Positive working environment with a highly motivated and qualified team.