Are you a seasoned Digital Ads Specialist willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of a team of like-minded experts? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced yet collaborative and environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a multi-skilled, great communicator and creative a Digital Ads Specialist, in ScaleFocus will support the growth of the practice and will contribute for the development of interesting and challenging opportunities from our portfolio.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Manage digital advertising
- Launch and optimize Google Ads campaigns
- Make keyword research and management to optimize bids (add PPC keywords and negative keyword)
- Develop and continue to expand keyword lists, ad copy, and landing pages
- Optimize bidding at keyword, placement, device, geographic, demographic, and other levels
- Launch and optimize PPC campaigns
- Explore and recommend innovative digital advertising solutions and tests
- Plan, create, and manage campaigns across a variety of channels: LinkedIn, Facebook, Xing
- Monitor budgets and overseeing search platform accounts
- Set up Google Tag Manager if needed
- Analyse campaign data and reporting on recommendations and strategy
What qualifications are needed?
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Relevant Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of major performance channels, social media platforms, web analytic tools (Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Search Console etc.)
- Experience in SemRush, BuzzSumo, HotJar, Google Tag Manager, Taboola will be considered as an advantage
- Perfect English language skills
- Excellent social skills as well as enthusiasm, commitment and motivational skills
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback
- You will enjoy the flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.