• Develop and analyze reports showing transportation costs on precise projects and moves;
• Support with maintenance of logistics policies, procedures, support plans and similar data;
• Organizing and managing transportation and optimizing logistical procedures;
• Monitor shipments, costs, timelines, and productivity;
• Evaluate, select, and foster ongoing relationships with external transport providers;
• Using comprehensive knowledge of the transportation and logistics industry, make recommendations to establish good customer relations.