Logistic Coordinating Specialist with Polish
HRS Bulgaria EOOD
0 - 1 years of experience
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an exception!
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
Our partner is a leading Transportation Company established in Bulgaria.
Currently, they are looking for motivated specialists to join their multilingual team on the position:
Logistic Coordination Specialist with Polish
Main Responsibilities will be:
- Provide information regarding specifications and order status;
- Dispatch and inventory data review against orders;
- Raise system tickets when issue/s cant be solved;
- Provide information and solutions in agreed timeframes;
- Completes the purchasing process by developing relationships and coordinating with different parties.
The client offers:
- Excellent salary;
- Great social package;
- Working from a new and comfortable office;
- Standard working time;
- Initial paid training;
- Company transport;
- Mentor-ship and ongoing development programs to help you grow as a professional.
This would be the right role for you if you:
- Very good level of Polish;
- Good level of English (B1-B2);
- Experience in Supply Chain/Logistic is an advantage;
- Ability to effectively communicate and negotiate with customers and provide a timely resolution;
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving abilities;
Apply and you will get the full broad information about your possibilities with HRS Bulgaria!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.