Your future job
Are you a highly organized and detail-oriented professional? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can make a significant impact? If so, Melexis has an exciting opportunity for you as a Development Planner. Join our team and play a key role in setting up the supply chain flow and ensuring the timely delivery of our products to customers.
More specifically, you will:
- Collaborate closely with Melexis suppliers and subcontractors to plan the supply of materials for assigned projects.
- Coordinate with relevant teams to ensure an adequate amount of material is available to meet anticipated demands.
- Maintain effective communication with project managers, development teams, and the supply chain team to facilitate a smooth production process.
- Support the planning transfer of new products from the development phase to production in partnership with the supply chain team.
- Manage phase-ins of products, working closely with the business unit and project manager to ensure sufficient material for ramp-up.
- Proactively identify and prevent inadequacies and shortfalls, while maintaining a clear material status overview for internal stakeholders.
- Contribute to and support the achievement of CPMO projects in development, supply chain, and manufacturing.
- Demonstrated track record in material planning, with experience in the electronics or automotive industry considered a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to find solutions.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to thrive in a multicultural environment.
- Fluency in English
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities