We are looking for a Technical Support for our Britannica Knowledge System team.
Britannica Knowledge Systems is the leading provider of training management systems for the defense and aviation industries. Our systems help NASA, various armed forces, Boeing, and leading airlines, ensure that their astronauts, fighter pilots, and army units stay operational, develop essential new knowledge within tight timelines and budgetary constraints.
We have the stability of a large company and the spirit of a growth startup. We are changing the way that organizations handle their training operation. We are currently preparing for the largest, most diverse project of our company. It’s not every day that you get to provide a solution for the largest and most sophisticated organization in the world.
Our customers implement the Fox training management system, and utilize many different systems, each with different technology and distinct sets of data entities, which are required to integrate as part of the implementation of Fox system.
About the position:
We are looking for a technical support representative to work in a challenging and interesting role. The job includes decoding complex issues, working with product and development departments delivering a customer solution and system upgrades.
The position involves deep knowledge of the company's product, various log analysis, working with databases and operating systems and working with Microsoft components, especially IIS and SQL servers. You will be in continuous contact with customers delivering regular updates, emergency response if needed, and work meetings all in accordance with SLA.
• Background with TIER2 technical support and experience in solving complex technical faults.
• Experience in technical support with mainly global customers.
• Excellent command of English (speech and writing).
• Knowledge in Windows Server operating systems, IIS and SQL servers.
• Knowledge in SQL including query writing.
• Ability to work on a team while multitasking and meeting goals.
• Technological affinity and self-learning ability
• Critical thinking - Keeping Calm in the Face of Difficulties.
• Additional work outside of regular office hours, a possibility
• Getting to know the cloud world (with emphasis on AWS)
• Knowledge of networks and communication
• Spanish speaker
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!
We can offer you:
– Monthly food vouchers and transport coverage
– Additional private medical and dentist insurance
– Yoga and Bulgarian folk dances classes
– Free Hebrew and Business English classes
– Office Massages
– Celebrating pre-weekend happy hours
– Internal sports competitions
– Top quality office environment
In case you fit the profile and have interest in this position, please submit your English resume, using reference: TS
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All documents will be treated with strictest confidentiality!