At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client – a leading product company in the FinTech industry we are looking for an experienced professional to join their growing team as a Solution Architect.
- Define system architectures and processes, integrations and interfaces
- Propose frameworks, technologies and external software solutions to be used for the development of enterprise systems and products
- Understand the business needs and future product plans and propose solutions for functionalities and/or changes needed to achieve the business goals
- Review existing software systems and identify fields for improvement and integration
- Support business analysts and transform business requirements into ready for development technical requirements for products and services
- Take part in the definition of the project scope
- Maintain the product backlog and prioritize work
- Identify potential inconsistencies between system and client specifications and propose new solutions to fit in the requirements and limitations
- Ensure that the system solutions are in sync with the overall architecture and roadmap, company standards and policies
- Mentor and supervise the software development teams, answer questions and help to solve current issues
- Ensure that the specifications and requirements are well explained to the development teams.
Our Client offers:
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements
- 20 days paid leave
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price
- Company-sponsored training and certification
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms
- Recreation room
- A friendly working environment in a modern office
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
- Experience as a Lead software developer or Solution Architect
- Experience in working in a team to design, architect and support the deployment of large-scale Enterprise IT projects
- Systems integration experience
- Experience with waterfall and agile methodologies
- Deep analytical skills and good attention to detail
- Good understanding of priorities in business and business requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Very good time management skills
- Experience with cloud solutions is a plus
- Experience in the financial sector is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services.