At SoftServe, we are advisors and providers who operate on the cutting-edge of technology. With you, we set goals and reach them to grow better together, learning from both successes and mistakes. We are a team of 9 000+ thinkers and makers in more than 30 offices worldwide, true professionals, and good people, who like what we do and do it well.
We believe that technological advancement is built by curious, imaginative minds. We are more than technology, SoftServe is a place where talent meets opportunity and people have everything they need to pursue their passion. Here you can find a culture that inspires creation without pushing. We are a community-driven by people like you. Without you, SoftServe couldn’t have achieved even a part of what we are today. And so, our aim is to support you, to collaborate and develop.
Growing together, we build our common future.
As an Apigee Engineer, you will be responsible for the design and development of next-generation hybrid cloud platform solutions and supervising their implementation across different clients and engineering teams, ensuring that the industry best practices are incorporated.
A candidate experienced with
- API testing and API design
- OpenApi specification and Oauth
- Cassandra, Zookeeper, Qpid, PostgreSQL, and MySQL
- Agile development and DevOps processes
- CI/CD and project life-cycle principles
- Linux (RHEL/CentOS)
- Google Cloud and/or other public/private/hybrid cloud architecture domains
- Showing Intermediate+ English Level
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Analyzing and designing complex software systems
- Coordinating and driving end-to-end software development cycle developing the architecture for enterprise-level solutions
- Verifying stability, interoperability, portability, security, and scalability of system architecture
- Defining and analyzing objectives, scope, issues, and organizational impact of information systems
- Organizing and directing all stages of the development process, embodied in its components, their relationships to each other and the environment, and the principles governing its design and evolution
- Creating solution architecture documentation, work/feature-breakdown structure, and other related technical artifacts
- Iteration on software artifacts and other tangible by-products of the software delivery process
- Communicating with the project, stakeholders to define specific product requirements, documenting design specifications, key entities and elements, data transformations and conversions
- Architecture-level change requests to ensure standardized methods and procedures are used and the impact of change-related incidents is minimized
- Reviewing white papers, blueprints, and technology roadmaps
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Participate in proposals preparation with all different parties and stakeholders and workflows
- Have active communication with great teams and clients
- Streamline the development process all teams utilized SCRUM methodology with two-week iterations and hold daily meetings with the client, along with retrospective meetings, regular demos, and presentations of technical solutions and approaches
- Get a friendly team
- Enjoy a flexible schedule and working hours
- Grow professionally
- Enjoy our company events