At SoftServe, we are advisors and providers who operate at the cutting-edge of technology. With you, we set goals and reach them to grow better together, learning from both successes and mistakes. We are a team of 9 000+ thinkers and makers in more than 30 offices worldwide, true professionals, and good people, who like what we do and do it well.
We are a leading software developer in Europe and the largest Ukrainian IT company, comprising areas from Engineering to Architecture, Business Analytics to Project Management, Artificial Intelligence to Customer Support solutions, and so much more. Here you can choose from a variety of paths to advance your career.
Оur business in Sofia is growing and we are looking for a Senior Manual QC Engineer to join our QA community. Here you can work on a variety of projects across Fintech, Healthcare, Retail, Energy, Oil & Gas industries. We implement secure, scalable, and high-quality solutions that deliver exceptional user experiences.
A candidate demonstrating such experience and abilities as
- At least 3 years in product testing/development lifecycle
- Broad knowledge of QA practices, policies and methodologies
- Vast concept in creating and maintaining Quality Assurance documentation (Test plan, test cases/scripts, defect reports/analysis, etc.)
- Strong notion of Software Development and Testing Life Cycles
- Background working in an Agile (Scrum) environment
- Concept of unit testing, automation testing, regression testing, end-to-end testing, etc.
- Proficiency in relational database technology and SQL
- Strong ability to self-direct with a high degree of initiative, ability to learn and adapt to new technologies quickly
- Working with bug tracking tools such as JIRA, Azure DevOps, etc.
- In-depth understanding of industry-leading QA tools, techniques, and platforms
- Detail-orientation, self-motivation, and ability to work closely with software engineers and BAs in a fast-paced environment
- Upper-intermediate English level or higher
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Participating in all aspects of QA product lifecycle content: understanding the product requirements, test case creation, feature, regression, integration, end-to-end test execution
- Reviewing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Constructing test cases for a defined test plan; modifying the existing test cases as the test requirements change
- Finding, precise description, reproducing and rating bugs
- Verifying and validating bug fixes
- Communicating status and escalating issues in a timely fashion
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities
- Assisting in automation design
- Maintaining testing documentation
- Performing root cause analysis on defects in the test environment
- Researching project areas which can be improved and suggesting the advance
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Participate in proposals preparation with all different parties and stakeholders and workflows
- Have active communication with great teams and clients
- Streamline the development process all teams utilized SCRUM methodology with two-week iterations and held daily meetings with the client, along with retrospective meetings, regular demos, and presentations of technical solutions and approaches
- Get a friendly team
- Enjoy flexible schedule and working hours
- Grow professionally
- Enjoy our company events