Our story (the bitesize version)
From salads in Sofia to ramen in Rotterdam, millions of food-lovers order on our platform every week. Having expanded as Just Eat Takeaway, we’re now operating in 24 countries and 5 continents.
The secret to our success is tech. From designers and developers to software specialists and product owners, our tech teams give us the ingredients to grow and develop.
All about the role:
As our Senior Product Owner: Restaurant Portal, you play a central role in our Restaurant Management Team. The goal is to create products and features that enable restaurants to continually manage and grow their business.
You’re responsible for leading the team as they develop all insights and reporting tools that help our restaurants to make informed-decisions about optimising and growing their business and performance on our platforms.
As part of this role, we’re also counting on you to:
- Build a long-term vision & strategy, translated into roadmap and actionable items (epics, user stories)
- Proactively communicate with stakeholders and development teams, keeping everyone informed
- Gather business requirements and translate them to product aims, aligning team goals with overall business ones
- Work effectively as part of an Agile, international team
- Lead refinement sessions, prioritise tasks and manage the backlog for your team
- Make informed, decisive and data-driven decisions
Can you deliver…
Ready to be our Restaurant PO? Here is what we need from you:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager in Agile software development teams
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, preferably in Computer Science or similar
- Able to explain complex and abstract systems to your team & stakeholders
- Enjoy being part of an Agile environment, and able to deliver high-quality work in a short timeframe
- Natural motivational skills and a team-player ethos. You value the input from every colleague
- A proactive approach to your job, finding ways to optimise our processes & products
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English (written & spoken) and good communication skills
Here is our offer:
Like the perfect food pairing, your skills and these great rewards belong together:
- Competitive salary with incentives in accordance with your experience
- An impactful and varied role as part of a talented, international tech team
- An environment where your ideas are heard and you have room to develop your skills
- A dynamic and friendly workplace in Sofia
- Fantastic team & company events
- The opportunity to learn new concepts and further develop your skills
- Free drinks & fruit, lunch vouchers and several sports benefits