We are constantly expanding our Tech team is Sofia and are looking for professionals who will take up the development of our restaurant portal and B2B products.
If you want to work with latest technologies for the global leader in the online food delivery marketplace, check us out!
All about the role:
We are looking for a highly driven Senior Full Stack Developer, who gets excited tackling challenges, takes ownership for his work and gets inspired by working with talented people. You will play a key role in the development of diverse libraries and tools as part of an multinational and multicultural team of full-stack engineers working in our different offices across Europe.
In this varied role, we’re also counting on you to:
- Drive the software development of our European platform with innovative high quality code
- Write code that is maintainable, testable and clean
- Build applications and services that will scale effectively and communicate through API and event driven constructs while collaborating with your team members to create innovative and creative solutions to improve and innovate our high-traffic platform.
- You're a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion
- You're analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
- You're passionate about development, with a general thirst for knowledge and a significant interest in new technology
- You have a passion for excellence
- You're proactive, time-tangible and highly organized
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills
- You're able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- You're good at absorbing large amounts of information, with a general hunger for learning
- You're credible, confident and articulate, with excellent communication skills who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks
- You're innovative and creative, with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem-solving
- You are self-motivated, proactive and a collaborative team-player that is willing to share knowledge
- You have an eye for details and you take pride in delivering quality work
- You keep up with the latest trends in backend development
Can you deliver...
- You have higher technical education degree and at least 4 years of backend development experience
- You are proficient with PHP (OOP), and have extensive experience with at least one framework, e.g. Laravel, Symfony, Zend etc.
- You have strong ability in coding standards-compliant and cross-platform web pages
- You have experience in relational database design for MySQL in creating optimized web pages, SQL queries, and database structures for high-load environments
- You have experience with microservices and (RESTful) APIs
- You have experience with Test Driven Development using unit-testing technologies
- You have experience with code versioning (especially Git)
- You have experience with event streaming platforms and Kafka
*Knowledge and working experience with Kubernetes will be considered as a plus.
Here is our offer:
- A place where your ideas are heard and where you can really grow and learn with your team
- A more than competitive salary with (long term) incentives in accordance with your experience
- Awesome teams and people, in a fast growing company
- Being part of a young, professional and truly international team
- The opportunity to learn new concepts and practice them in a safe environment
- The freedom to go where no one in our company has gone before
- Free drinks and fruit, lunch vouchers and several sports benefits
- Regular awesome team events