|At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.|
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our partner - a fast growing company operating in the fields of fashion, hospitality and luxury e-commerce sphere, we are looking for an experienced professional to join their team as a Senior Magento Developer.
- You will work as part of our client’s Magento2 development team, building & customizing themes, modules and integrations
- Design and develop maintainable and reusable software
- Collaborate closely with team members to develop new and maintain existing systems and functionality
- Develop new user-facing features
- Adhere to and contribute to coding best practices within the organization
- Contribute to project and organizational best practices and improvement suggestions
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level and provide mentorship
- Stay current with, identify and recommend emerging technologies and frameworks.
- Passionate developer with 2+ years of application development experience with Magento
- 3+ years of development experience in PHP
- Magento 2 module and theme customization/ development
- Strong understanding of design and architectural patterns
- Experience using PHP to create and consume web services (e.g. SOAP, REST); knowledge of RESTful principles and Service Oriented Architecture (SoA)
- Strong MySQL knowledge/skills
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Good knowledge of CSS and CSS preprocessors
- KnockoutJS experience / M2 checkout customization experience a plus
- Knowledge of Computer Science concepts - data structures, OO design, problem solving, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in software development life cycle.
- Certified Magento developer credentials strongly preferred, but not required
- Experience with release building and deployment software, such as Jenkins, preferred but not required.
Our client offers:
- Very competitive salary
- Extended annual leave (25 days)
- Highly competitive remuneration packages and social benefits
- Opportunity to work from home
- Opportunity to join a growing team and be in the foundation of it
- Opportunity to work for leading brands
- Career and skill development
- Training and certification programs
- Location next to a subway station
- Really good team!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services.