Our story (the bitesize version)
As Just Eat Takeaway.com, we’ve grown to become one of the world’s largest online food delivery companies. With around 50 million active users, we operate in 23 countries – from Brazil to Bulgaria!
The key to our success isn’t food, it’s tech. From developers and designers to software testers and IT support specialists, our innovative teams provide the best for both customers and colleagues.
All about the role:
You will take part in the development of new features for our restaurant portal and B2B products. As a Frontend Developer you are the connection between the data driven back end teams and the user experience driven teams to create a marvelous experience for our partners - restaurants from all over 24 countries.
Are you the one?
Can you deliver...
- 4+ years of experience as a Frontend Developer and min. 2 years of experience with Vue.js
- Excellent knowledge in ECMAScript 5 or 6
- 1+ years of experience with Typescript
- Practical experience with State Management Pattern - Vuex
- In-depth experience with Bootstrap or another similar framework
- Ability to write frontend test cases (TDD) with Vue-test-utils / Jest
- Good knowledge of Git
- Fluent command of English - written & spoken
Bonus points will be given for...
- Understanding Server-side rendering
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with Gitlab CI & Artifactory
- Experience with Cypress / Nightwatch
Here is our offer:
Like the perfect food pairing, your skills and these great rewards belong together:
- A more-than competitive salary with (long term) incentives to match your experience
- A wide-ranging role with the opportunity to develop cutting-edge products
- The chance to join a young, talented and international team in a dynamic company
- Health insurance and several sports benefits
- Fantastic team & company events
- Delicious tea & coffee and fresh fruit in the office
- Monthly food voucher and a budget for ordering lunches