What you will do:
- Contribute to our Microservice architecture deployed in Google Cloud (GKE).
- Develop and deploy backend services with Spring Boot 2 and Java 11.
- Implement Angular 6/7 and Android frontends.
- Use and enhance our infrastructure based on Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Gradle, Git, etc.
- Participate in code reviews, pair programming, knowledge exchange with your colleagues.
- Learn new things every day.
What we are looking for:
- Understanding of core Java (collections, I/O, concurrency, generics)
- Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security)
- Test frameworks - JUnit, Mockito, Spring MVC
- SQL (MySQL or other RDBMS), Hibernate
- Design of REST API-s, OAuth 2.0
- 5+ years experience with some of the above
Any of the following is a plus:
- Angular 2+, Typescript, Jasmine, Karma
- Android (Kotlin), Roboelectric
- Kafka, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Gradle, Docker
- Experience in cloud environment, preferably GCloud
- Prometheus, Grafana, Alert Manager
- GitHub or Stackoverflow account
- Personal educational budget
- Regular technical training
- Foreign language classes
- International training
- Library (physical books and online materials)
- 25 days paid vacation
- Social package (additional health and life insurance, money for transport, sports and other activities)
- Flexible working time
- Recreation area, table tennis, football, PS, billiard, chess
- Cozy office building next to a park
- Underground Parking places
- Snacks, fruit, and beverages
Additional days paid annual leave
Additional dental care
Additional medical insurance
Compensation for overtime
Discounts from various retail chains
Fruit and snacks in the office
Service parking (parking space)
Transport expenses covered
Job posted 10 days ago