We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you’ll iterate quickly with a small but high energy team delivering technical excellence in designing and developing a scalable SaaS solution. You’ll be part of a team that helps ensure we use the most suitable technologies and the right approach to turn customer requirements into features. You’ll also work together with product management, designers, and end-users to ensure product success.
What you’ll do
- Iterate rapidly, collaborating with product and design to launch the first versions of new products.
- Work with engineers across the company to ship modular and integrated products.
- Responsibility to ensure high quality results. Create and execute test cases, reviews of specifications, design reviews, and code reviews.
- Analysis and specification of business requirements.
- Assess new technologies, tools, and infrastructure with which to evolve existing highly used functionalities and services in the cloud.
What you bring
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or an equivalent field.
- You enjoy working with a diverse group of people with different expertise backgrounds and perspectives.
- Extensive experience in the full life cycle of software development, from design and implementation to testing and deployment.
- Experience with building RESTful microservices with Java and Spring Boot.
- Very good comprehension skills, high quality commitment, and self-motivating working style.
- Fluency both written and spoken in English,
Tech you bring
Java, Angular, SQL, SAP Hana, Kubernetes, Jenkis, Git
Tech you'll learn
Learn microservices and hyperscalers to gain in-demand skills and boost agility, reliability, and cost-efficiency.
Meet your team
We are the most trusted and complete enterprise Spend Management platform. Customers rely on us to make optimal spending decisions to drive sustainable business success and drive an agenda of innovation. Our “network of intelligent enterprises” will seamlessly connect all trading partners to offer visibility and supply chain agility while enabling customers to balance financial and social obligations.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.