At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client – a Product Fin-Tech company, we are looking for an experienced professional to join their growing team as a Senior Automation QA Engineer.
- Cooperate with the development team, providing current status QA planning, test design, implementation and execution that supports the team’s portfolio of applications across HedgeServ business solutions
- Collaborate with the QAs, business analysts, and product owner to follow application functionality and participate in team planning activities
- Take a part daily in the investigation of failures, maintenance and reporting of regression suites
- Work together with QA members from other teams on testing strategies and tactical plans in areas that include: software testing, QA/testing tools management, performance and automation, as well as, support of release processes, application quality metrics, and reporting approaches
- Participate in retrospectives and continuous improvement efforts with team.
What is our client offering:
- 22-25 days of annual paid leave and option for additional bonus days per year
- Additional health package + dental package
- Card for public transport
- Food vouchers
- Internal and external trainings
- Work in a culture that rewards results
- Flexibility in working hours
- Parties and team buildings
- Brand new office in the heart of Sofia
- Possibility for fully remote work
- At least 5 years of experience in product QA and testing
- 3-5 years of experience with test automation (i.e., Selenium, Cucumber, Behave)
- Experience with one or more testing frameworks – pyUnit, pyTest, MSTest, nUnit, TestNG, jUnit, etc.
- Experience using CI/CD tools and practices
- Demonstrated commitment to on-going learning
- Experienced with agile software development, alongside exposure to release and change management practices a plus
- Experience in financial services industry a plus.