At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
You are not an exception!
Want to be a part of the thrilling world of online gaming? Check out our client latest role below, and if it sounds like the job for you – then get in touch!
- Developing and maintaining interesting and real-world web applications with high traffic.
- Writing high-quality code and API based software, supported by the whole team.
- Playing a major role in architectural decisions.
- Working in close collaboration across all Dev/BI/DevOps teams.
- Suggesting and implementing improvements to process, procedures and systems within the company.
- Following Agile Methodologies.
- Writing unit, integration and load tests.
- Mentoring and guiding newer members of the team.
- Software design and architectural patterns
- PHP, Golang, Node.js, Python or other
- Laravel, Symfony, or similar PHP based framework
- HTML5, CSS3, JS
- MySQL, PostgreSQL (or other relational databases)
- NoSQL databases (MongoDB, CouchDB or similar)
- UNIX based OS
- CI/CD systems such as Bamboo, GitLab, Jenkins
- Redis, Elasticsearch, Kafka
- Event-driven programming and Microservices
- Fluency in English.
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary
- A team where everyone is encouraged to think out-of-the-box and speak openly about their ideas
- Friendly and exciting work environment within an inspiring team of professionals
- Personal development and continuous educational programs, training and certifications, conference tickets and courses
- Regular team-building events, hackathons, nights out, dev meetups and happy hours.
- Increased number of vacation days based on your length of service in the company.
- Recreation area with a pool table, tennis table, massage chair, PS4
- Opportunities to work from home
- Health Insurance (Premium package), food vouchers, Multisport pass and other social benefits.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services.