At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client - the developer of a cutting-edge turnkey solution for any financial business that wants to launch or expand its trading initiatives , with an office in Sofia, we are looking for an experienced professional to join their growing team as a Node.JS Back-end Developer.
If you are:
- 3+ years of professional experience in Node.JS
- Knowledge of creating and maintaining APIs and different web services (REST, RPC).
- Experience in Agile software development process
- Good command of English language
- Experience with NATS/Streaming, GRPC, Redis, MySQL, Clickhouse, Protocol Buffers, and Docker will be considered as a strong advantage
Our client is offering:
- Very attractive salary
- Remote work possible – 4 days per month
- Flexible working hours
- Multisport card
- Additional Health Insurance
- Budget for additional training and courses etc.
Would be considered as an advantage if you have:
- Proficiency with service-based architecture; containerization and deployments to kubernetes pods in public cloud
- Experience writing microservices in NodeJS
- Expertise in dealing with distributed streaming platform like Apache Kafka, NATS/Streaming, ProtoBufs, gRPC, Clickhouse column storage, Redis, Event sourcing, Docker and Kubernetes
- Google cloud platform familiarity
- Design and implement scalable, low-latency, event-driven architectures
- Design and implement clear and robust API
- Develop new functionalities and maintain the existing ones in multiple projects.
- Involved in Agile Software development process.
- Follow best practices (Recommendations are taken under consideration and are strongly appreciated).