Are you a seasoned Senior Java Developer willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using a technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
We partner with one of the US leaders in personalized eCommerce - a multibillion, cloud-based Silicon Valley company. Our stellar team develops next-generation technologies that change how millions of users purchase personalized products. We're looking for software engineers, who can bring fresh ideas from all areas.
What are your responsibilities going to be?
· Develop and enhance a heavily-loaded distributed system handling >10 million user-transactions daily
· Work on cloud-based infrastructure with hundreds of petabytes in size
· Design and implement micro-service solutions
· Drive project-work through all stages of development
· Debug, maintain, and improve the backend infrastructure running on AWS, enhancing its ability to process millions of transactions per day
· Design and build flexible pipelines that can rapidly evolve to handle new technologies and modeling approaches
· Turn requirements into simple, elegant, optimal solutions
· Work in a team with others to achieve common goals
What qualifications are needed?
· Excellent knowledge of Java (8 and above) and Spring Framework
· Experience with SOA, Microservices, Caching, Messaging
· Good understanding of OOP principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns
· Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL DBs
· Experience with testing frameworks
· Understanding of all aspects, related to the Project Lifecycle
By joining us:
· You will have flexibility with working hours and code from everywhere, as we have a Work from Everywhere policy
· You will have the chance to work with and learn from some of the best professionals in your field
· You will have exposure to large scale multimillion user systems and hundreds of petabytes of data to work with that can help you gain an unmatched professional experience
· You will work in a friendly, informal, and relaxed environment, provided by a team of professionals with diverse expertise
· You will get a competitive remuneration package, based on your performance
· You will receive a set of flexible social benefits, based on your personal preferences
· You will receive training and professional development opportunities
· You will have equally rewarding opportunities for career growth in the technical and managerial field