What are you going to do?
While working in a self-managed Agile team you will be participating in the architecture, design, development, continuous integration and maintenance of innovative and easy-to-use systems based on the latest web technologies.
You will be able to use your solid skills as a Software Engineer to deliver high quality solutions to our customers and you will have the opportunity to share ideas how to improve both our software solutions and development processes.
What we especially love here at Westernacher Solutions is the:
- strong technical expertise
- state-of-the art technologies
- flat structure
- agile self-management teams
- participation in full software development cycle
- investment in our professional development
- friendly team and informal atmosphere
- flexible working hours with home office opportunities
- non-open office space and convenient location
- freedom and trust
- free parking spaces
Some of our tech stack includes:
- Java 8-13, Spring Boot
- Angular 1-7
- RESTful Web Services
- Both NoSQL and relational databases
- HTML 5 and CSS3
- Atlassian stack (Jira, Git, Bamboo, etc.)
At Westernacher Solutions we have the opportunity to work with any technology from our tech stack. So, if we want to do mainly backend or fullstack, the company fully supports us!
Curious to learn more?