Front-end developer with Angular 8
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client - А leading international online gaming company, with office in Sofia, we are looking for an experienced professional to join their growing team as a Frontend Developer with Angular 2+.
- As a Front-end Developer, you will be a part of a multidisciplinary engineering team, responsible for developing and supporting a complete product;
- You will be developing an optimized platform, using state of the art technology to deliver top client performance and user experience;
- You will participate in the design of functionalities and modules, Implementation of reusable efficient code;
- You will participate in the complete rewrite of the existing AngularJS application to Angular 8.
- You will participate in the development of a React-based payment component.
- Responsibility and dedication
- Fluent English and communication skills.
Our client offers:
- An Excellent opportunity to grow with us and develop your career
- A Dynamic and rapidly growing global company
- Great and supporting working environment
- Opportunity to join a family of great and friendly talents like you
- Highly competitive salary with bonuses and extra benefits
- Social benefits
- Increasing annual paid vacation
- Long-term career opportunity and job security in a multinational company
- Open and transparent communication
- Team activities, team buildings, company parties
- Brand new offices with play and relaxation zones. Ahh and a fabulous huge terrace.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services.