As a Enterprise Architect, focused on Mobile & Web technology , you will be responsible for developing and governing the Enterprise Architecture for front-end technologies in Coca Cola Hellenic. You will coordinate all Enterprise Architecture activities at group and country level in the Mobile & Web Domain by securing delivery from solution discovery through to operational phase on matters such as Design, Vendor Selection, Platform Selection, Value Assessment, Architecture, Strategic Fit, Technology Options, Integration, Data and Applications.
YOUR NEW KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define and drive the direction of initiatives within a Mobile and Web technology architectural domain;
- Continuously scout for solution opportunities aligned with strategic drivers, or with exceptional disruptive or other value to the Enterprise;
- Conduct development and analysis of alternative solutions by determining relevance with the enterprise roadmaps and business plans;
- Lead teams through the various phases of identifying, procuring or building and maintenance of Enterprise solutions;
- Recommend improvements to existing architectures working with research companies, within networks and with vendors and benchmarks to identify relevant innovation;
- Own and evolve Architecture principles that are kept up to date with changes and opportunities from evoking technology and vendor offerings;
- Define Enterprise Architecture processes and leading the integration of these processes with other related business and IT processes;
- Being conversant across all architectural domains, while typically operating within a single domain;
ARE THESE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS?
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in technology
- Experience working with Mobile and Web Technology, ideally from a development background.
- Strong understanding of mobile development technologies, mobile development architecture options including Native, Hybrid and Web and the applicability of each; mobile design authentication, single sign on, data handling, encryption of data at rest, performance and user experience. Further to this you have:
- 4+ years of prior hands-on experience in Java/J2EE programming developing enterprise class Application (including Web, Mobile)
- 5+ years in the software engineering profession across entire SDLC
- Demonstrated success designing and building high-quality software applications
- Proven experience delivering software using an Agile/Scrum methodology
- Prior experience with API or Web Services Architecture, Design and Development
- Prior experience with XML, XML Schemas, XSLT, XPath, SOAP, REST, JSON, WADL and WSDL, AJAX, HTML5, SQL
- Knowledge of various Open Source Frameworks and other tools including Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Log4J/Commons logging, Maven, Ant
- Prior experience using Eclipse, JBOSS Studio, Rational Application Developer or other similar IDEs
- Quick to learn new technologies and deliver Proof-of-Concept
- Cloud architecture knowledge
- Strong knowledge of web application architecture and network protocols
- Understanding of Micro-services Architecture.
- Good understanding of broad technologies and industry trends.
- Strong knowledge of security protocols and best practices.
- Experience creating Business Area Context Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, Roadmaps, Solution Overviews, and other such artifacts
- TOGAF or other EA framework certification is desirable
- Proven track experience working in an Agile, DevSecOps, Platform and Product-oriented environment;
- Strong project management skills, knowledge, and experience with assessing and introducing capabilities & solutions that are architecturally sound
- Strong vendor management skills, knowledge, and experience in vendor selection, contracting, collaboration; Strong CPG/FMCG industry-specific solutions knowledge in two or more of the functional areas (Commercial, Supply Chain, HR&PAC or Finance)
HOW YOU’LL KNOW THAT YOU’RE SUCCESSFUL:
When you are able to create an open dialog between business and technology leaders, both within and outside CCH, understand the business needs of solutions in the Mobile domain and recognize areas of improvements based on best practices of the market. Playing the role of an advisor to senior business management on business and information integration strategies to deliver growth on a big scale.