As an Enterprise Architect, focused on Customer & Consumer Platform you will be responsible for the development or coordination of the architecture deliverables in the area of Commercial, such as developing and governing the Enterprise Architecture and roadmap for the CCH Customer and Consumer Platform. You will coordinate all Enterprise Architecture activities at group and country level by serving as advisor to senior business management on business and information integration strategies.
YOUR NEW KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Translate or map the business strategy into information strategy for the Commercial area;
- Lead teams of architects and product managers to establish product & platform roadmaps aligned with investment prioritization;
- Developing and coordinating mid to long term (1 -3 years) Architecture Plans for domains, platforms, products, programs and services within the Commercial Function;
- Ensure the long term architecture plans are in sync with the wider Enterprise level roadmaps across both core technology (e.g. cloud, network, data, integration) & the other functional areas (e.g. Supply chain, Finance etc.);
- Promote and drive collaboration across the solution architecture community;
- Continuously scout for solution opportunities aligned with strategic drivers, or with exceptional disruptive or other value to the Enterprise;
- Conduct development and analysis of alternative solutions by determining relevance with the enterprise roadmaps and business plans;
- Lead teams through the various phases of identifying, procuring or building and maintenance of Enterprise solutions;
- Recommend improvements to existing architectures working with research companies, within networks and with vendors and benchmarks to identify relevant innovation;
- Own and evolve Architecture principles that are kept up to date with changes and opportunities from evoking technology and vendor offerings;
- Define Enterprise Architecture processes and leading the integration of these processes with other related business and IT processes;
- Being conversant across all architectural domains, while typically operating within a single domain;
ARE THESE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS?
- 15+ years of relevant work experience in technology.
- Experience working with Sales & Marketing Solutions.
- Proven expert in designing and implementing solutions in the areas of Sales Force Automation (SFA), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), B2B&B2C, Trade Promotion Management (TPM), Customer Service, Commercial Planning, eCommerce, etc. Experience working with multiple software applications such as SalesForce, SAP Cx, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle or the equivalent applications.
- Enterprise Architecture framework such as TOGAF, certification is desirable
- Proven track experience working in an Agile, DevSecOps, Platform and Product-oriented environment;
- Strong project management skills, knowledge, and experience with assessing and introducing capabilities & solutions that are architecturally sound
- Strong vendor management skills, knowledge, and experience in vendor selection, contracting, collaboration; Strong FMCG business process awareness in one of the functional areas of Proven ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
HOW YOU’LL KNOW THAT YOU’RE SUCCESSFUL:
When you are able to create an open dialog between business and technology leaders, both within and outside CCH, understand the business needs of solutions in the Commercial domain and recognize areas of improvements based on best practices of the market. Playing the role of an advisor to senior business management on business and information integration strategies to deliver growth on a big scale.