As a Data Enterprise Architect, you will be responsible for developing and governing the Enterprise Architecture for the Data Platform in Coca Cola Hellenic. You will coordinate all Enterprise Architecture activities at group and country level in the Data Domain by securing delivery from solution discovery through to operational phase on matters such as Design, Vendor Selection, Platform Selection, Value Assessment, Architecture, Strategic Fit, Technology Options, Integration, Data and Applications.
YOUR NEW KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define and drive the direction of initiatives within a data architectural domain;
- Continuously scout for solution opportunities aligned with strategic drivers, or with exceptional disruptive or other value to the Enterprise;
- Conduct development and analysis of alternative solutions by determining relevance with the enterprise roadmaps and business plans;
- Lead teams through the various phases of identifying, procuring or building and maintenance of Enterprise solutions;
- Recommend improvements to existing architectures working with research companies, within networks and with vendors and benchmarks to identify relevant innovation;
- Own and evolve Architecture principles that are kept up to date with changes and opportunities from evoking technology and vendor offerings;
- Define Enterprise Architecture processes and leading the integration of these processes with other related business and IT processes;
- Being conversant across all architectural domains, while typically operating within a single domain;
- Contribute ideas and insight to help optimize Enterprise information management resources to stay current with evolving business trends and innovative technologies.
ARE THESE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS?
- 15+ years of relevant work experience in Data & Analytics Solutions;
- Proven track record as expert in designing and implementing solutions in the areas of Data Governance, Data Ingestion, Master Data, Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Automation through RPA & Machine Learning, Digital Assistants, Data Quality, Data Visualization and Reporting;
- Experience working with multiple software providers and applications such as Azure, PowerBI, SAP BW, Lumira, Tableau;
- Quick to learn new technologies and deliver Proof-of-Concept
- Cloud architecture knowledge
- Understanding of Micro-services Architecture
- Good understanding of broad technologies and industry trends.
- TOGAF or other EA framework certification is desirable
- Strong skills, knowledge and experience working in an Agile, DevSecOps, Platform and Product-oriented environment;
- Strong project management skills, knowledge, and experience with assessing and introducing capabilities & solutions that are architecturally sound;
- Strong vendor management skills, knowledge, and experience in vendor selection, contracting, collaboration;
- Strong CPG/FMCG industry-specific solutions knowledge in two or more of the functional areas (Commercial, Supply Chain, HR&PAC or Finance & Legal).
HOW YOU’LL KNOW THAT YOU’RE SUCCESSFUL:
When you are able to create an open dialog between business and technology leaders, both within and outside CCH, understand the business needs of solutions in the Data domain and recognize areas of improvements based on best practices of the market. Playing the role of an advisor to senior business management on business and information integration strategies to deliver growth on a big scale.