About the job
You will be part of a multicultural talented team developing a highly secure, easy-to-use, enterprise-grade Content Collaboration Platform that is utilized by millions of users daily.
What is a typical day on the job like?
• Responsible for planning testing and quality of release;
• Development of functional UI (web) tests through our framework (Selenium, WebDriver, nUnit) & API tests;
• Design and develop automated test cases and test plans;
• Test case/use case creation;
• Performance testing (jMeter) experience is a bonus;
• Supervise and coach other QA team members;
• Work closely with the QA manager and have ownership for testing the current releases.
What we are looking for in a candidate?
• At least 4 years of production experience;
• At least 3 years of automation experience;
• Knowledge in networking traffic (HTTP/S);
• Hands-on experience in writing automation for web automation and/or REST API;
• Test planning and test case creation;
• Good programming skills in C# (Java is optional but with a willingness to switch to C#);
• Experience with RESTful web services, JSON and XML would be an advantage;
• Experience with JMeter would be an advantage;
• Understanding of QA and Software Development Life cycle;
• Basic experience working with Linux is a bonus;
• Basic experience working with SQL is a bonus;
• Pro-activeness and good communication is a must.
About the product
Syncplicity by Axway is transforming the way enterprises work with-in and together from small to largest enterprises. We enable users to access all their files on all their devices, online or offline, with no hassles. With rich experience and secure access using mobile, web, and desktop, our customers can easily collaborate globally, while their IT departments can maintain the security and control, they require.