At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client – a leading product company in the FinTech industry we are looking for an experienced professional to join their growing team as a Senior .Net Developer - Plovdiv.
- Participate in the development of core services and Web applications using C# and .NET framework, SQL, ASP MVC/WebForms, Web API, WCF, RabbitMQ/EasyNetQ, Microservices, Polymer
- Analyse functional requirements, define tasks and estimate development time
- Design and implement database structure
- Design and implement services to interface with external applications (WCF, Web API)
- Implement new features as well as fixing bugs and performance issues
- Refactor and improve code in terms of readability, design patterns, architecture
- Write and maintain unit tests
- Help junior developers and perform code reviews.
Our Client offers:
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements
- 20 days paid leave
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price
- Company-sponsored training and certification
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms
- Recreation room
- A friendly working environment in a modern office
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
- A minimum of 4 years of work experience with C#, SQL and the .NET world
- Practical experience with database design and implementation
- Good understanding of design patterns and reusable software design approaches
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- "Can do"attitude.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services.