At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
You are not an exception!
We have an opportunity for an experienced, creative and resourceful Technical Recruiter who'll also manage the end to end recruitment process, to join our team in Sofia.
Are you passionate about attracting and engaging top talent and thrive in a rapidly changing and experimental environment? Are you a born explorer of new and emerging techniques in the Talent Acquisition industry? Do you have experience of sourcing and attracting within the tech industry either in house or within agency? Are you obsessed with delivering a great candidate and stakeholder experience? This could be the role for you.
What we are looking for:
- You'll need a sound understanding of the Tech industry and have a passion for innovation
- Experience in building and implementing multi-channel attraction strategies
- You'll have used data to increase employer brand awareness, shape your attraction strategy and talent pipelines
- Proven success in directly approaching passive candidates, through to closing
- An experimental approach to candidate attraction using social media, digital media and growth hacking techniques
- Excellent stakeholder management skills to create highly collaborative partnerships
- Obsess about continually improving the candidate journey and enhancing candidate's experience
- Constantly ask - how can we be better, leaner, more efficient and see ideas through to execution
- You'll be great at managing your time – juggling several candidates during their recruitment journey, with direct sourcing strategies and project work
- You'll be a natural reader/learner and strive to keep your market knowledge up to date
- Previous experience in a similar position such as a Technical Recruiter : 2 + years
- Excellent command of English - C1
- Experience of recruiting globally is a plus.
What we offer:
- Highly attractive bonus system
- Excellent working conditions and dynamic working environment
- Internal and external trainings aiming performance improvement
- Opportunity for development in the field of human resources
- Working in a motivated team of young professionals with proven experience
- Additional health care system, sports card, office massages, beauty vouchers, team buildings.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services.