Pontica Solutions is an award-winning BPO and ITO company that offers great opportunities for young professionals in the field of customer success, people management, project management, marketing, and IT. As we are growing fast, we are looking for a Talent Partner who will be responsible for the recruitment of the IT roles.
- Fully execute the recruitment process (screening, conducting interviews, technical and language evaluation, generating job offers) and meet the recruitment needs for our IT projects.
- Regular communication with clients, technical teams, and hiring managers; help them recruit talented and engaged team members.
- Conduct regular follow-up and provide feedback to managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and their implementation.
- Manage relationships with external partners when needed.
- Represent the company on career forums and networking events and take part in other HR tasks as required.
- Proven experience in tech recruitment and assessment processes.
- Accustomed to using tools and networks such as LinkedIn, IT professional groups.
- Fluent in English – you will communicate with international clients so additional languages would be considered a plus.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask, manage and prioritize time effectively.
- Positive, autonomous, and proactive person with a can-do attitude and passion for technology.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An attractive remuneration + annual review and bonus.
- Additional health insurance and other social benefits. Exclusive discounts & offers.
- Open-minded management team promoting innovation, personal, and professional development.
- Permanent employment; full-time.