Antelope Audio designs and manufactures professional audio interfaces, used to record music on PC, and publishes related software. The company is in the Top 3 global leaders in the industry. Distinguished by performance, innovation and stylish design Antelope Audio products are found in the best studios in the North America, Europe and Asia. Our clients include Warner Brothers, Universal Studios, Sony Music and stars like Rihanna, Jay-Z, Korn, Dusty Kid, Wu Tang and Andrea Bocelli, Slipknot, Rammstein and John Mayer.
If you are an experienced In-House Recruitment Specialist, on the lookout for a fresh permanent opportunity, we want to hear from you. The position is based is Sofia, Bulgaria.
We are looking for someone who is people orientated and driven to create and maintain a pipeline of potential talent to join the company. This will involve identifying and utilizing the best from a variety of approaches, including Internal Advertising, Job Boards, Social Media and 3rd Party Agencies, to identify potential candidates (active and passive).
- Candidate sourcing, creating a pipeline of qualified talent to support the selection process, including screening activities.
- Direct approaches to passive candidates through LinkedIn, Social media, etc.
- Supporting the creation of Job Specifications and Advert wording where required.
- Involvement in interview processes, supporting Hiring Managers.
- Ensuring a positive on-boarding experience for successful candidates, ensuring managers have prepared a clear induction and all equipment is arranged.
- Maintain applicant tracking data and regularly report on hiring outcomes and recruitment metrics.
- Taking active part in the employer branding initiatives.
- Researching market rates, competitor trends and industry news.
- Previous exposure in hiring Hardware and Software Engineers
- Potential to work in a fast-developing, one-of-a-kind, multicultural working environment
- Experience in headhunting would be considered a strong advantage
- About 3+ years of previous recruiting experience in an agency and in-house
- Fluent English language, both, written and verbal
- Ability to stay cool under pressure
- Person, who can demonstrate a track record in identifying and sourcing talent, building relationships & creating a positive candidate experience.
- Bachelors or Master degree preferably in HR, Business Administration or Psychology
- MS Office
- Results oriented
- Proactive personality
- Team player
- Corporate culture based on creativity, team spirit and revolutionary ideas;
- Work and learn in a team of highly skilled music and audio tech lovers;
- Become a part of the vast and challenging audio industry;
- Medical, dental, sports and social benefits;
- Centrally located HQ, near the subway and bus stops.
This is a great position for ambitious, open-minded, and high-spirited software professionals.
If you are a hard-working, highly motivated and daring person, we would love to hear from you !
[Antelope does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age and marital status.]