Join us for a smarter and better everyday!
Cargotec Business Services was established in 2017 with Sofia as the main global hub and regional hub in the United States and Singapore. Its aim is to optimize the global business support processes of Cargotec. More than 350 people in Bulgaria provide services in the areas of Finance, HR and Indirect Procurement.
Cargotec Business Services Center is growing, and we are looking for talented individuals who are seeking to develop and grow in an international and respectful organisation. Our environment of continuous improvement, innovation, openness and diversity provides the best place to drive and develop as a professional and a person.
Join us as a Junior HR Specialist, HR Transactions to help us deliver HR transaction services in line with customers’ needs and expectations.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Execute standardised and scheduled processes to deliver HR data administration services in a consistent and efficient way;
- Adopt a customer-centric attitude to delivering HR services in line with SLAs, KPIs, controls and procedures;
- Demonstrate a function knowledge of local HR policies and processes to effectively respond to customer queries;
- Maintain good working relationships within the other process teams;
- Recognize unusual events or consistent problems and work with team leader to resolve issues;
- Identify process improvements: Suggest methods to update, simplify, and enhance processes, procedures and technologies;
- Own and manage any changes to process documentation;
- Ensure customers are satisfied to maintain a positive brand image for the CBS;
- Ensure all documentation is up-to-date and accurate;
- Ensure data is accurate in company systems.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in HR or Business;
- Less than 1 year experience in HR domain and BPO;
- Experience with simple to complex query handling;
- Strong customer service focus and interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organisational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines;
- Full proficiency of written and oral English required;
- Demonstrate an attention to detail and the ability to check one’s own work;
- Demonstrate comfort in adapting to different ways of working across cultures and organisational hierarchies - in and outside of HR.
You will be part of:
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and experience into work and make an impact in our global organisation and the cargo handling industry. You will work together with great colleagues from various backgrounds inspired by shared, ambitious goals. You’ll be part of a team with a proven record of high team climate. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture. With us, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself professionally.
In addition we also offer:
• Attractive compensation package;
• Healthy work environment - company sponsored medical insurance program;
• Food vouchers;
• Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation, company events;
• Transportation allowance.
Interested to join?
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application and CV.