Join us for a smarter and better everyday
Cargotec is at the forefront of the transformation in the cargo handling industry. Our cargo handling solutions and services make global trade smarter, better and more sustainable.
Cargotec Business Services was established in 2017 in Sofia as the main global hub and regional hubs in the United States and Singapore. Its aim is to optimize the global business support processes of Cargotec. More than 350 people in Bulgaria provide services in the areas of Finance, Human Resources and Indirect Procurement.
We are looking for HR Trainee, who strives to develop and grow in an international and respectful organisation. Our environment of continuous improvement, innovation, openness and diversity provides the best place to drive and develop as a professional and a person.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Support HR with the time and attendance system activities having direct impact on the payroll;
- Support with uploading and extracting reports from SAP;
- Communication with the system support team;
- Discussing current problems or possible improvements;
- Support building up the HR area in the company in close cooperation with the other team members;
- Support global HR initiatives and participate in operational meetings;
- Support creation of training materials, guidelines and work instructions for the respective area of responsibility which will be used globally;
- Support in Monitoring and analyses of customer feedback;
- Customer oriented Attitude to delivering HR services in line with internal procedures.
What you will need to succeed:
- Minimum Bachelor`s degree or in last years of studies in HR studies or business;
- High motivation and strong analytical skills;
- 0-2 years of experience in HR domain;
- Good understanding of MS office and Google Suite applications in work environment;
- Intermediate written and oral English language required;
- Interpersonal skills, focus to detail;
- Willing to work across cultures and organisational hierarchies - in and outside of HR.
You will be part of:
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and experience into work and make an impact in our global organisation and the cargo handling industry. You will work together with great colleagues from various backgrounds inspired by shared, ambitious goals. You’ll be part of a team with a proven record of high team climate. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture. With us, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself professionally.
In addition we also offer:
- Attractive compensation package;
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored medical insurance program;
- Food vouchers, self funded Multisport card;
- Work-life balance;
- Transportation allowance.
Interested to join?
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application and CV.