Antelope Audio is a rapidly growing, hi-end audio hardware and software manufacturer. We are one of the leaders in our industry and we develop and sell our products worlwide. At Antelope Audio we are dedicated to helping people achieve high-definition sound both in the recording studio and home environment. Distinguished by performance, innovation and stylish design Antelope Audio products are found in the best studios in the USA, Europe and Asia. Our clients include Warner Brothers, Universal Studios, Sony Music and stars like Rihanna, Jay-Z, Korn, Dusty Kid, Wu Tang and Andrea Bocelli.
We are looking for an experienced professional to join our team on a postion of Electronics Engineer.
What our engineers do:
- Design advanced analog audio and power supply circuits;
- Draw the schematics on Altium and simulate them on SPICE;
- Debug them using Oscilloscopes, function generators, etc;
- Use specialized audio measuring instrumentation to characterize product performance;
- Implement inter-chip communication interfaces like PCIe, SERDES, I2S etc.;
- Collaborate with VHDL and Software developers on features and device bring up.
What we expect:
- Strong interest in and knowledge of Electronics;
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience with embedded and mixed-signal systems;
- Proficient use of CAD for schematics.
The candidate should have:
- A university degree in Engineering, Electronics or similar;
- 3+ years of professional experience;
- Strong motivation and communication skills, friendly and positive attitude;
- Drive to learn and grow professionally.
- Corporate culture based on creativity, team spirit and revolutionary ideas;
- Work and learn in a team of highly skilled music and audio tech lovers;
- Become a part of the vast and challenging audio industry;
- Above average compensation and performance-based bonuses;
- Medical, dental, sports and social benefits;
- Centrally located HQ, near the subway and bus stops.
All inquiries are strictly confidential. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Antelope does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity,
national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age and marital status.