ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB
As an User Experience Designer Lead, you will be responsible for the design and creation of user-centric front-end experiences for enterprise applications and end-user products. You will collaborate with multiple stakeholders to understand business and end-user requirements for improving application design and adoption.
YOUR NEW KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
● You will help build a roadmap for an innovative and holistic user experience across the digital product portfolio.
● You will lead the interface design process and coordinates with digital product teams to ensure designs are implemented correctly.
● You will develop user-centered guidelines, standards, and design processes and integrates them into the product development lifecycle.
● You will coordinate with business stakeholders to understand and document business and functional requirements related to the end-user experience.
● You will understand user needs based on business and functional requirements, user research, market analysis, customer feedback, and usability findings.
● You will develop user interaction and interface deliverables, including sketches, wireframes, and visual designs.
● You will build strong relationships with technical and non-technical stakeholders across the organization.
● You will ensure that third-party applications and products are customized to deliver a consistent end-user experience.
ARE THESE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS?
● You have 5+ years of experience working in IT, preferably as an user experience/user interface designer, human factors engineer, animation, or comparable roles
● You have broad experience in translating business and functional requirements into comprehensive visions and technical specifications
● You think creatively and easy justify concepts to team members and stakeholders
● You are proficient in wireframe prototyping tools such as Axure, Sketchflow or Balsamiq, or equivalents
● Strong attention to details and artistic esthetics are part of your ways of working
● Strong knowledge of UX design principles, user centric research methods, and best practices
● Strong skills, knowledge and experience working in an Agile, DevSecOps and Product-oriented environment.
● Project management skills, knowledge, and experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously in international and cross-functional reality
● Strong vendor management skills, knowledge, and experience in vendor selection, contracting.
HOW YOU’LL KNOW THAT YOU’RE SUCCESSFUL:
When you build productive and collaborative relationship with the business stakeholders and gain their trust by designing and implementing user-centric front-end experiences. You expand your knowledge and business acumen to always look for improvements and best practices which are relevant for our business.