We're looking for a Technical Support Representative with passion for technology to join our team. Our colleagues work with the whole portfolio of Surface devices, dealing with various technical issues, both in terms of hardware and software.
- If you follow the IT trends and progress together with all new technology patterns;
- If you’re up for a fresh new challenge, and fancy the idea of working for a bright, forward-thinking business, and picking up some new skills along the way, then look no further!
So, what’s the role all about?
- Language skills: Ability to communicatefluently in Spanish and English;
- Communication: Surface clients value timely communication and problem resolution for their incoming service inquiries, received by phone or e-mail. You need to have a high level of interpersonal and communication skills to move beyond Customer frustrations and resolve their technical issues;
- Technical troubleshooting: you will provide resolutions on both hardware and software problems, using the correct tools, training and published materials;
- Time management skills: you will be required to follow proper procedures and work within established guidelines and timeframes;
- Multitasking: – you will be working on several issues for different clients which requires your attention to details and ability to prioritize tasks;
- Teamwork: - you will communicate in a one-to-many environment and cooperate with other team members to ensure on-time resolution.
We would consider it a plus:
- If you have a deep understanding of PCs and operating systems relevant to Microsoft products;
- If you have a technical degree or equivalent working experience.
How we will look after you?
- Work week from Monday to Friday;
- Standard working hours;
- Strong remuneration package;
- Free Health Insurance;
- Discount for a sport card;
- Extensive training on the supported technologies;
- Career growth opportunities in both technical and interpersonal perspective;
- Environment of highly skilled and collaborative colleagues.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Who we are:
Concentrix Corporation (Nasdaq: CNXC) is a leading technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands including over 95 Global Fortune 500 clients and over 90 global disruptor clients. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff deliver next generation customer experience and help companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and help differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in the following key industry verticals: technology & consumer electronics; retail, travel & ecommerce; banking, financial services & insurance; healthcare; communications & media; automotive; and energy & public sector.
We are Different by Design.