- Work with clients sales team and other functions and continually offer input to innovate;
- processes, systems, organization and culture to enhance end customer experience;
- Develop and manage the back office processes and tracking systems required to support and execute prompt and effective implementation of new client programs;
- Manage performance of OTC Customer Service Function and personnel through metrics;
- Provide leadership and assume responsibility for key support services including, but not limited to contact center support, training, procurement support services and production support services.
Transport expenses covered
Job posted 13 days ago