At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an exception!
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
Our partner is one of the leading outsourcing companies. Currently, they are looking for motivated specialists to join their multilingual team on the position:
Social Media Administrator with Czech
- Review content (video, image, text) and conduct the content quality control, ensuring the content complies with local policies and regulations;
- Be competent about online community standards at all times;
- Interpret and apply complex policies and guidelines to content;
- Review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality.
The client offers:
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Additional health insurance and dental care;
- Free Sport card;.
- Food vouchers;
- Transport allowance vouchers;
- Great office location;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Real chances to develop professionally in the company.
This would be the right role for you if you:
- Have good understanding of how social media works;
- Logical problem-solving skills as well as multitasking skills;
- Have PC Literacy and ability to navigate between various windows
- To be flexible to work on shifts as required
- Fluency in Czech (C1-C2);
- English language B2 Level for internal communication and training.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.