- Follow up and manage order related requests;
- Update order specifications, submit orders, and track requests through the systems;
- Create customer accounts in the system and provide customers with account information;
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues;
- Oversee all business operations relating to compliance including policies, investments, and procedures.
The client offers:
- Excellent salary;
- Great social package;
- Working remote due to the pandemic;
- Standard working time;
- Online paid training;
- Great office location near a metro station;
- Real chances to develop professionally in a brand new company on the Bulgarian market.
- Excellent level of Polish (C1 Level);
- Working level of English;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience with SAP (including invoicing, contracts, workflows);
- Good MS Office skills;
- Previous experience in procurement or supply chain industry will be an advantage.
Apply and you will get the full broad information about your possibilities with HRS Bulgaria!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.