At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
You are not an exception!
For our client, the biggest online marketplace in Bulgaria, we are looking for an innovative, positive, results-oriented Team Leader Key Account Management.
Our client doesnt just gives you new experience, he gives you determination, agility and fresh perspective that will propel you towards your professional ideal.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinating and supporting the team to generate new business ideas;
- Demonstrating excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently, while using departmental resources, policies and procedures;
- Providing new sellers with data-driven insights and advising them how to optimize their success on the Marketplace;
- Prospecting and recruiting new business clients via phone and e-mail;
- Research and understanding the specificities of your categories and identifying popular brands, trends, seasonal items and competitive pricing to best tailor and advices to sellers;
- Tracking and reporting business development results, analyzing data, interpreting reports and information for your portfolio of sellers.
The company offers:
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Performance based bonuses;
- Full range of company benefits food vouchers, sport card, additional medical insurance;
- Opportunity to work on international markets;
- Opportunity to work from home;
- Free trainings in different fields and opportunity to acquire new knowledge and skills;
- Integration program in a professional, young and dynamic team;
- Company team buildings;
- Work in corporate international environment.
- University degree in Economics or Business Administration;
- At least 4 years in Key Account Management, Sales, B2B ;
- Previous Team Management Experience;
- Fluent English;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills;
- Positive and innovative person with a huge desire to learn;
- Goal-oriented, organized and a team player;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to provide quick resolution to an issue.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License 2361 valid from 15.09.2017