- Participation in projects for support in improving and optimizing business processes at Bulgarian and international clients from various industries;
- Participation in the performance of internal audits at the stage of risk assessment and strategic and annual internal audit plan development, testing of internal controls, participation at meetings with clients, preparation of internal audit reports;
- Review, analysis, and identification of areas for improvement of the internal control systems of our clients;
- Participation in the provision of recommendations for effective risk management and ensuring an appropriate control environment, and support in the implementation thereof;
- Compliance reviews regarding regulatory requirements of supervisory bodies, statutory acts, and clients’ internal rules and procedures;
- Participation in the performance of financial analyses for companies and developing business plans and strategies;
- Review/preparation of policies and procedures for effective business process management;
- Participation in consultancy projects with leading specialists from other AFA departments;
- Documentation of the performance of consulting engagements.
Key requirements for the position:
- Education – economic major (Finance, Economy, Business Administration, Financial Control, Accounting);
- Qualification – holding certificate CIA/ACCA/CFA/CIMA or a similar certificate relevant for the position;
- Experience – minimum 2 years as internal/external auditor; experience in rendering consulting services and customer service will be considered as an advantage;
- Clear, objective, and logical thinking;
- Very good computer literacy - MS Office (Word, Excel);
- Excellent knowledge of English – written and oral;
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
Should you consider this an interesting and challenging opportunity, have interest and willingness to join our consulting team, and meet the requirements listed above, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
AFA Consultants OOD (hereinafter AFA), UIC 121813481, with registered address: 1504, Sofia, 38, Oborishte Str., is the controller of your personal data – names, date of birth, address, e-mail address, telephone number, education, employment activity, additional qualifications and other data that you have voluntarily decided to provide us with.
Your personal data shall be processed by AFA on the basis of Art. 6, Para. 1, letter b), 2nd proposal of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), namely – for undertaking steps upon your request prior to the conclusion of an employment contract with AFA. This processing is necessary for the purposes of reviewing your application within the selection procedure for filling the announced vacant position.
After the completion of the procedure and in case no employment contract is concluded with you, it is possible that your personal data will continue to be processed by AFA on the basis of Art. 6, Para. 1, letter f) of the GDPR, namely - for the purposes of AFA's business interests to include your personal data in AFA database for future use and selection of applicants. AFA shall process your personal data in this manner for a term of up to 6 months after the completion of the procedure, unless you have agreed to have them processed for a longer term.
Your personal data may be provided to AFA’s suppliers of services (legal, IT, etc.) as well as to other third parties when the legal obligation to do so exists.
Your rights in connection with the processing of your personal data are: to request access to, rectification or erasure of the data, as well as restriction of the processing; to object to AFA against the processing, incl. by e-mail at: email@example.com; to file a complaint with the Commission for Personal Data Protection.
The provision of data by you is necessary for participation in the selection procedure. If you choose not to provide your data, it will not be possible for you to participate in the procedure.
AFA does not use an automated decision-making system that includes profiling.