At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
You are not an exception!
For our client we are looking for an innovative, positive and results-oriented Business Development Manager (Hunting).
Our client doesn’t just gives you new experience, he gives you determination, agility and fresh perspective that will propel you towards your professional ideal.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage effectively the team by defining and delivering the overall strategy and drive adoption of the program;
- Effectively set and execute strategy for engaging with specific partners, contacting and establishing relationships, and managing ongoing relationships;
- Research and identify new opportunities for e-commerce business marketplace;
- Help define and update the mission, goals, and success metrics for business development for our Marketplace platform and ensure it's in line with the business strategy;
- Work closely with the sales team and Key account manager`s Team lead to create a prioritized, tactical action plan to exceed goals;
- Independently execute plans while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. service teams, legal, support, etc.).
The company offers:
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Performance – based bonuses;
- Full range of company benefits – food vouchers, sport card, additional medical insurance;
- Opportunity to work on international markets;
- Opportunity to work from home;
- Free trainings in different fields and opportunity to acquire new knowledge and skills;
- Integration program in a professional, young and dynamic team;
- Company team buildings;
- Work in corporate international environment.
- University degree in Economics;
- Business Development experience at least 4 years;
- Previous experience in retail industry or e-commerce;
- Local market knowledge and online e-commerce experience is a plus;
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Bulgarian;
- Goal-oriented, organized and a team player;
- Strong project management and partnership development skills;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- People management and development skills.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017