Customer Master Data Expert
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Eye for detail?
If you want to step into a multinational company with numerous development opportunities and amazing people, scroll no more!
About your new Job
Bring your amazing personality, we will take care of the rest. With many internal programs that are aiming to prepare you for the next step - people management or expand your business expertise and knowledge, we believe we will be the right place for your professional development!
- Delivering the services defined to key customers and maintaining companies' databases;
- Ensuring that company policies, standards and internal controls are adhered to as well as ensuring that documentation and approval processes are in place;
- Delivering quality checks and validation;
- Working on utilizing the automated processes and contribute to further process improvements;
- Taking actions to remedy unexpected trends, issues in a timely manner and when appropriate, escalating to management;
- Meeting and exceeding agreed service levels to achieve efficient processes;
- Demonstrating ownership and management of data maintenance practices and tools;
- Transferring knowledge to other team members
Are these your secret ingredients?:
- Experience of managing a high-volume transaction processing and reporting environment;
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office ( mainly Excel and Power Point);
- Clear evidence of working with tight deadlines;
- Team player, action-oriented with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Solid customer service skills, problem analysis and problem-solving skills;
- Good stakeholder management;
- Ability to transfer information and knowledge to other team members will be considered an advantage;
- Similar experience will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent command of English (written and verbal)
By joining our team you will gain
An abundance of developmental opportunities - internal development programs, professional certifications, appealing internal events, causes and parties. Moreover, you will have the ability to work from home as well as use flexible working hours and arrangements. And let's not neglect the social benefits which include additional healthcare, food vouchers, company transportation, free beverages and holiday bonuses!
Apply now and join us!
About your new Team
We are a family of over 30 thousand energetic and enthusiastic people. Each and every one of us is the secret ingredient of Coca-Cola HBC – the world’s largest bottler and partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Our every day mission is to delight 595 million consumers by offering a choice of over 136 iconic global and favourite local brands, in the moments that matter, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are a truly empowered and talented team that drives superior results by winning and learning every day in 28 countries, across 3 continents. Our success comes from us working together as one to make a positive difference for the local communities we serve.