At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
You are not an exception!
Our client is one of the bigest FMCG companies opperating in the categories of Home and Personal care, Tissue and Food.
They are one of the top producers in their industry worldwide and their brands are among the most popular and loved by the customers.
The company offers great professional challenges and a positive environment where passion and the desire to achieve can really make a difference. Every day they look for new ways to do what they do best. Their company culture values team work yet provides every individual with the opportunity to shine.
For them, we are looking for young motivated to grow candidate for the position:
Administrative and HR Specialist
Duties and responsibilities:
- Takes responsibility for all activities related to HR Administration;
- Accurately prepares and tracks various documents related to employment initiation & termination ;
- Gathers, files and updates employees’ personal records;
- Assists the payroll company by providing relevant employee information (e.g. all types of absence, sick days and work schedules, etc) ;
- Answers employees’ queries, prepares and provides information and documents when needed ;
- Coordinates the process of providing safe working conditions in accordance with legal requirements;
- Maintains the internal systems and supports the employees in using it.
The company offers:
- Great opportunities for learning and development in real HR environment;
- Work together and learn from people with different business background from around the world;
- Be a part of a young, ambitious, modern & fast-paced organization;
- Competitive rewards;
- Additional social benefit program;
- Flexible working hours and great working space.
We are looking for:
- Previous experience in HR or Administration field, will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent command of English – both written and spoken;
- Very good skills in MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Excellent communications skills;
- Good team player with strong flexability skills and attention for detail.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017