Join us for a smarter and better everyday!
Cargotec is at the forefront of the transformation in the cargo handling industry. Our cargo handling solutions and services make global trade smarter, better and more sustainable.
Cargotec Business Services was established in 2017 in Sofia as the main global hub and regional hubs in the United States and Singapore. Its aim is to optimize the global business support processes of Cargotec. More than 350 people in Bulgaria provide services in the areas of Finance, Human Resources and Indirect Procurement.
We are looking for a motivated Trainee, Third Party Risk Management Services, who strives to develop and grow in an international and respectful organisation. Our environment of continuous improvement, innovation, openness and diversity provides the best place to drive and develop as a professional and a person.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Support the Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) team in the enforcement and monitoring of the Third Party Policy and the Trade Compliance program of Cargotec;
- Support the TPRM team in the enforcement and monitoring of the Anti-Corruption program of Cargotec;
- Support the TPRM team in continuous improvement and implementation of programs, policies, and procedures within the company;
- Conducting research activities on various topics related to the areas of accountability;
- All work needs to be conducted in compliance with Global Company guidelines, code of conduct, policies, procedures, controls and legal requirements.
What you will need to succeed:
- In last years of studies in Law, Economics, Business administration, Finance or recent graduate;
- 0-1 years of experience of relevant experience in an international environment;
- Good communication and organisational skills;
- Time Management skills and logical thinking;
- Full proficiency of written and oral English.
You will be part of:
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and experience into work and make an impact in our global organisation and the cargo handling industry. You will work together with great colleagues from various backgrounds inspired by shared, ambitious goals. You’ll be part of a team with a proven record of high team climate. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture. With us, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself professionally.
In addition we also offer:
- Exposure to international environment;
- Attractive compensation package;
- Flexible working hours;
- Healthy work environment;
- Food vouchers, self funded Multisport card;
- Work-life balance.
Interested to join?
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application and CV.