PPD Bulgaria is the 3rd biggest office globally for PPD, with over 1000 employees. We are currently recruiting for new employees to join the core business of the company at the position of Site Payments Associate - Reconciliation (1 year fixed term contract).
This role is part of the global Site Payments team, which is dedicated to the processing of the Investigator Payments. As a Site Payment Associate - Reconciliation, you will be dealing with one of the most challenging periods of the life-cycle of a clinical trial, which is crucial part of our business operations and is a vital function within the Global Clinical Development group. By joining our diverse and dynamic team of professionals, you will have the opportunity to support PPD’s key projects and gain insight on how the payment processes is executed within the clinical trial business.
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Completion of reconciliations with strict adherence to contractual guidelines, country regulations and procedures. Overall responsibility to drive the reconciliation process includes but are not limited to:
o Compile data from multiple sources on completed patient activities, contracted milestones and processed payments;
o Ensure Bi-annual reconciliations are scheduled and performed;
o Ensure Final reconciliations are scheduled and performed and that the site related payments and accruals are cleared;
• Respond to and resolve payment-related issues and findings.
• Exhibit good financial stewardship in management of funds, investigator payments and project finances.
• Build and manage relationships with study sites and study teams.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Excellent MS Excel Skills
- Audit and/or accounting experience would be considered as a strong advantage
- Strong attention to details and analytical skills
- Proficient user of English
- Strong written & verbal communication skills; conflict resolution skills
- Self-organized person able to make decisions about daily tasks and priorities
- Ability to multitask and meet changing project needs whilst working in a fast-paced global environment
- Good technical skills and ability to quickly learn new software
What we offer:
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture, where PPD truly value a work-life balance. We’ve grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organisation but with a local feel.
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer’s trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing -We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.