- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile transactions;
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status;
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process.
- Provide input into the department’s goal-setting process.
- Prepare financial statements and produce a budget, direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls, support month-end, and year-end close processes.
Additional medical insurance
Transport expenses covered
Job posted 25 days ago