Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
For our Shared Service Center (part of Unified Communication and Collaboration - UCC division) located in TSUM Business Center, we are looking for Credit Controller.with German.
- Execute collection activities to maximize cash receipts as per ATOS collection policy and in line with the global collection targets
- Keep the overdue ratio sustainably low
- Contact customers via phone and e-mail regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment
- Maintain good relationship with the external customers
- Issue dunning letters to overdue accounts/ reminders/
- Proactively contact customers to check the status of the invoices and details before the invoices become due
- Communicate with different internal departments - management, Accounts receivable, billing departments
- Communicate with legal on complex cases
- Deal with internal queries about payments
- Present cases and current state on a regular basis
- Work daily with the company cash collection system, SAP, phone, Microsoft office - Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point
- BS/BA or advanced degree in Business Administration/ Accounting/ Finance/Economics
- Relevant working experience in a complex supplier facing / customer facing team or finance team
- Fluent German and English language skills - verbal and written; professional experience using both languages
- SAP, MS Office, presentation skills
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills and competences
- Eye for detail and capability for working under pressure and under tough deadlines
- Networking and communication skills with peers and management, as well as customer orientation (internal / external)
- Self-discipline and willingness to work in a team required
- Positive person, who is motivated for work in an international and dynamic environment
What we offer?
- Professional Growth in a Global Company
- Individual Career Path
- Talent Program
- E-Learning Hub
- Knowledge Sharing Programs and Trainings
- Mentor Support
- Flexible Working Hours
- Home Office
- 26 Paid Vacation Days
- Medical Care including Dental Care, Glasses, etc.
- Referral Bonus
- Food Vouchers
- Multisport Card
- Store Discounts
- Team Buildings and Company Events
- Lounge and Game Areas
- Charity and Volunteer Activities
- Career Opportunities for Relocation in our International Offices
- Metro Station next to the Office
If you recognize the opportunity to develop professionally in a multinational company working with skillful co-workers to share experience with, do not hesitate to apply with a CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for our vacancies, it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be processed, used and kept for the purposes of the recruitment at Atos.